4 piece set includes:
6.5" Asian Fusion Rainbow super curve
The Original New Moon scissor. The brand name is given to this scissor. This scissor is known around the world to have soul. It’s the lightest of the Asian Fusion line. Known for precision handling and pin point accuracy. A absolute must have.
- Varied in length. See each link above ( ruler pictures above). This style and size is what most groomers lack in their collection. Its difficult in a timely manner with excellent finish to achieve the Asian fusion face without this curve and size, Match the scissor and size to the dog and you will work faster and better plus less fatigue. The weight alone at the end of a long groom is a pleasant relief encouraging more detail.
- Airline space grade alloy aluminum handle material for ultralight feel and and precision point cuts. Safer handling for difficult trims around face ears and eyes.
- Propriety New Moon Dreamline edge works
- Absolute comfort with less fatigue on wrist, hand, and arm.
- The New Moon difference combing lightweight with strength and precision accuracy.
- Works and feels to actual size. Smaller in size to get the special Asian Fusion look!
- Cutting blade length (see ruler photo)
- 440c Harden lightweight steel specifically design for smooth cutting
- Super Curved New Moon design
- Flipping Handle design allowing for upward and downward curved usage, a must for Asian fusion design
- Elite New Moon scissor for performance and style
- Named after the New Moon phase. Representing New beginnings. Bringing forth a new era in Pet Grooming and reflecting on the old ways carrying forth only the best. When a change or boost in your craft is needed New Moon is the solution. Bringing a new edge cut feel and finish adding lightweight for ease and comfort.
- The best of the best in the Asian fusion world
- Usage: Specialty scissor having the ability to create dynamic Asian Fusion styles on face legs and body wowing your Customers time and time again.
*different colored scissors of the same style used to show measurements