The quintessential North American grooming Scissors. 8” length and long blade style for large breeds and big cuts. Coupled with lightweight and a finger adjust tension knob has made these a New Moon favorite.
- Straight 8”
- Right handed
- Fixed finger rest
- 56 individually notched teeth. Precisely grab and holding the fur.
- Propriety New Moon Dreamline edge works
- Absolute comfort with less fatigue on wrist, hand, and arm.
- The New Moon difference combing lightweight with strength and precision accuracy.
- Works and feels longer than actual size.
- Long cutting blade length (see ruler photo)
- New Noon proprietary blend carbon molybdenum fused 440c Harden lightweight steel specifically design for smooth cutting
- Finger adjust tension knob
- Agronomic handle design for less strain on wrist and hand
- Legendary New Moon scissor
- Named after a American original bootleggers and the pure beauty in the light of the Moon.
- New Moon Lovers and Harebone absolute must have favorite
- Workhorse scissors
- Usage: All around general grooming scissors with finishing qualities